It was a sad day for the Nigerian entertainment industry yesterday as celebrity video vixen known as Love Divine, with the Instagram handle @picturekodak got electrocuted to death while charging her phone.
He incident occurred at the house of Clarence Peters in Omole estate home in Lagos State. She was said to be uploading on her Instagram story, then decided to plug her phone to charge while doing so, there could’ve been a leakage of current from her phone circuit which immediately got her electrocuted. She was rushed to the estate hospital but declared dead on arrival at the hospital.
Incidence of electrocution by mobile phones and handheld devices while charging have been rampant in recent times.
As a word of caution to our readers, please do not charge your phone and fiddle with it at the same time. When you charge your phone, allow it to charge, do not touch it.
Clarence Peters is an award winning photographer and cinematographer who has shot a lot of music videos for many artistes. He is the son of the legendary Shina Peters.